Friday, February 06, 2009

It's the Little Things...

Last night, the boys and I were sitting on the couch, just before bedtime, playing a game of "Telephone". You know the game, where one person whispers something in another's ear, and when it gets to the last person its the never the way it started. Sweetie Pie walked in and joined our fun little game.

Sweetie Pie whispered in Cutie Pie's ear: "I am in love with mommy."

Cutie Pie giggled, and whispered in Pot Pie's ear: "I am in love with mommy."

Pot Pie rolled his eyes and said in my ear: "Luke is in love with you."

It was the cutest thing ever!

2 comments:

Amber said...

That's so cute!

Amber said...

Hey, I have blogger question. I can't figure out how to change the layout of my blog. I want to do it like yours and have widgets on each side. Thanks in advance!