Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday!

Hmmm...its been awhile since I had a Not Me! Monday post...I was actually feeling pretty good about the amount of housework I was keeping up with after finding Fly Lady...And OF COURSE I have not fallen off the wagon, back to my old ways! Why, that would be ridiculous, considering how easy Fly Lady makes it sound. Shine your sink and the rest will get taken care of, right?

I did not take a 2 hour nap on Sunday with a mountain of laundry next to me in my living room.

I did not laugh out loud today when my husband called to tell me that Pumpkin Pie had flushed his Underoos...

I did not pledge to work on Pumpkin Pie's March of Dimes video, only to spend too much time on Facebook and Twitter this evening.

I did not burst out laughing when Marley, our dog, started humping Sweetie Pie's fur-lined Croc....while his foot was in it...

3 comments:

Kati said...

Hi!! I just wanted to let you know that I donated to your MOD! I have a contest going on on my blog for donators! I hope you enter. Best of luck on your journey!!

Amber said...

Thanks for the blog help! Its not perfect yet, but its getting closer to where/how I want it to be. Thanks!

Amber said...

Okay, I need more blog help! How do I create a button?