Hmmm...this may not be too easy....I open up so much on my blog that there isn't much I haven't already divulged...but I'll give it a try...
25 Random Things About Me
1. I have an incredibly strong sense of smell...which goes well with my husband's severe lack of one.
2. I can never get enough sleep.
3. I don't care for sweets. I will hardly ever eat a sweet breakfast. My breakfast has to be served with a Pepsi.
4. One of my favorite snacks is what my kids have now named a "Peanut Butter Burrito". Its their favorite too...
5. When I am really thinking about something, I'll often repeat the same thing over and over in my head, picturing how it would feel if I typed it on the keyboard.
6. I often sit and picture how I want my backyard to look in the future.
7. Every day, I wake up surprised at what an awesome, comfortable, romantic, sweet, loving relationship I have with my husband.
8. I hit the snooze button way too many times every single morning.
9. I know I should wear makeup and try to get my hair to look presentable on a daily basis...but because of #8 and my 3 Pies it just doesn't happen.
10. In the past week, my Sweetie Pie and I drank 4-12 packs of Pepsi...if this trend continues...we'll spend well over $1000 on Pepsi this year...EEK!
11. I found a website I did in high school by Googling my maiden name. The most recent visitor was from November of 2007 and he proposed marriage.
12. Cutie Pie and Pot Pie are named after the Dukes of Hazzard. Pumpkin Pie is named after my favorite character on All My Children.
13. I have 4 siblings...a brother who is 25, a sister who is 18, and a half brother and half sister who are twins, age 6.
14. I love my job. Its hard to explain what I do, because it encompasses a lot of things for the entire health system. I work best with many deadlines and lots of projects.
15. Having said that...I would really like to do something a little more exciting...like be a detective...or a personal chef to a celebrity.
16. If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life, I would choose quesadillas.
17. I. love. board games. But I can't hardly ever find anyone to play with me!
18. I am a horrible nail biter. I wish I could give it up...I've tried...I hide my hands a lot.
19. I'm skeptical of this new diet program Rachael Ray is pushing...
20. I'm looking forward to this summer...we're finally going to take our first real family vacation!
21. I can't help but wonder what it would be like to have one more child...
22. I feel overwhelmingly grateful to God every single day for my little Pumpkin Pie's very amazing recovery...
23. I am looking forward to taking the GMAT and starting grad school.
24. I have big plans for my house...if the budget ever allows...
25. My kids always know how to make me laugh...even when I'm trying to discipline them...