Everywhere I turn, people are writing about their goals for 2009. I have a few of my own, but I'm afraid they aren't very interesting...
Here they are, in no certain order...
1. Try to write a meaningful, somewhat thought provoking blog at least once a week.
2. Potty train Jackson.
3. House train Marley.
4. I wish to be quite a few pounds lighter at the end of 2009 than I am now at the beginning. I am not naming a specific goal yet...
5. Keep more control over the state of my house. Well, attempt to, anyway.
6. Hit the gym at least 3 times a week.
7. Drink more water and less Pepsi. I'm not giving it completely up yet, but hopefully I'll be able to drink less and cut it out completely eventually. No official Pepsi-less announcement yet, though.
8. Help make Luke and Beau much better readers by the end of 2009.
9. Be much happier with my occupation because of the difference I am making and not just because of the elements of convenience it offers me.
10. Find a new church where I am certain our family will grow as Christians, loving others and being the hands and feet of God.