Monday, August 25, 2008

Lunchtime Boredom

Today, I barely left my desk. At lunch, I ate some tuna and cucumber slices, and checked out a website that Clint sent me. After an upload of my picture, here's what resulted...

Yearbook picture from 2000: The year I graduated...if only I looked this good.

Yearbook photo from 1994: Hey...this is kinda what I look like now...maybe not so fried...


Yearbook photo from 1990: Now, I know I definately have an actual photo of myself with hair like this.

Yearbook photo 1986: FAME! I'm gonna live forever!


Yearbook photo 1982: MOM!



Yearbook Photo 1980: Bueller's sister

Yearbook Photo 1976: I look like a square...

Yearbook Photo 1974: Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!

Yearbook Photo 1970: Kinda looks like Clint's Aunt Mary Jo...

Yearbook Photo 1968: This looks like my Aunt Jan!

Yearbook Photo 1962: GRANDMA! I knew I looked like her...

If you want to try the website, click here.

No comments: