Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kitchen Remodel, Month 15

Since last year, we have been working on remodeling our kitchen...it has been a long, long frustrating process, but its getting there. We've had so fun much working on it, and I am so happy with how things are going now, especially since I now have room to store everything.




It has been a great project for Clint and I to work on together, and through a lot of trial and error we are close to finishing. Last night Clint installed the lights. Hopefully he will return the microwave to where it belongs soon.

The next step will be to tile the backsplash, and I think we finally have the pattern worked out that we want.


Next project: the kids room, including the construction of a triple bunk bed.




1 comment:

Kelly said...

Looks amazing!! I know you are so happy! When is the first party to celebrate it being finished! I think I need some smoked meat and pickles.....yes lots of pickles!