Thursday, August 05, 2010

Hello Again

Wow. Its been a long time. Since the beginning of the year, things have been extremely busy. I feel like we've been in survival mode for the past 8 months, due to a really super strenuous time for me at work. But, I have started a new position at the hospital, and things are definitely starting to feel normal around here again. :)


Speaking of back to normal, SCHOOL STARTED TODAY! WHOO-HOO! And the moms and dads rejoice. HALLELUJAH!


Here is my biggest boy, CUTIE PIE! He started 3rd grade today. He's looking forward to a year of standardized testing, multiplication tables, and maybe some long division.


Here's POT PIE! He started 1st Grade today! He was so excited to start school today, and he is definitely ready for some homework.

And last, but certainly not least, is PUMPKIN PIE! He's a great big KINDERGARTENER! He had a super fun day!
Here's all of our big boys together, ready to start another great year at school!

IN OTHER NEWS, my sweet hubby has taken up the hobby of photography. Coincidentally, I have taken up the hobby of editing photos in Photoshop. Here's a photo he took of me last week.

And here's a photo I took of him. ISN'T HE HOT!
All in all, things are going pretty well around these here parts. I hope to get back to more active blogging soon. Take care, ya'll!

No comments: