Friday, August 14, 2009

Back to School

I've been meaning to write about this, but like everything else I try to get done in a day, it falls to the wayside. Here are some pictures of the boys' first day of school.

Cutie Pie's 1st Day of 2nd Grade...geez, I feel old

Pot Pie's 1st Day of Kindergarten...he's developed a little bit of a sarcastic attitude over the summer...Don't know WHERE he gets that from...hopefully it won't get him into a ton of trouble this year...DRUM ROLL PLEASE! This year also marks our littlest one's entrance into public school education. Pumpkin Pie started Pre-K this year, and, for those of you keeping score, you'll notice that means I no longer have any kids in daycare!!! Throw the confetti now. Hip, Hip, Hooray!

While this may seem like I am completely and utterly blissful about this, I actually am crying a little inside. Never again will I send another of my babies to their very first day of big boy school. That hits me a little hard...not that I regret us making the choice to end our days of baby making for fear of a repeat of son number 3's entrance into the world, because I don't regret it. I'm enjoying the freedom of having 3 Mini Clint's around who can completely entertain themselves...

The boys all enjoy going to school, and thankfully they have teachers that we already know and love. We're looking forward to a FANTABULOUS year!!!!







No comments: