Sunday, January 11, 2009

Looking Back

Its late...I can't sleep...I'm thinking about all of the things I want to accomplish in 2009. 2008 was a big year for me and my fam. In 2008, I:

*Began my final semester of college.
*Started hosting an awesome small group at our house called TRIBE
*Graduated from college with a Bachelor's in Technology
*Got my first tattoo
*Began blogging again
*Got a little closer to finishing our kitchen remodel
*Sweetie Pie shaved his head
*Cutie Pie started first grade
*Pot Pie started pre-k
*I learned how to make pickles!!
*We watched the Olympics and then participated in some games of our own...
*We realized our desire to adopt someday...
*I went on my first women's retreat
*We got our family portraits
*I realized that I am a better mom than I was giving myself credit for...
*My niece was born.
*Cutie Pie started Tae Kwon Do
* I dyed my hair for the first, and last, time...
*I introduced the word "Fart Bucket" to my kids' vocabulary
*We made the tough decision to leave the church we love...
*We got a dog!!!!
*I developed a pie theme for my blog, in hopes that I'll be able to put into production an enjoyable reading experience for anyone who happens upon my blog. I hope that 2009 offers me more creative opportunities to share with you about our family! Happy Reading!

No comments: