Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Flat Tire

I must have a lot of stuff on my mind this week, because I had another weird dream last night. This time it was about a flat tire. I was dreaming I was in Walmart (imagine that) and when I came out, I had a flat tire. But not only was the tire flat, it was also completely taken off my van, lying on the ground. The online dream dictionary says....

Seeing tires in your dream, symbolizes that you are dwelling too much in the past and need to move on toward the future. It also refers to your emotional health and how it carries you from one situation to another. Seeing or dreaming that you have a flat tire indicates that you are feeling weary and emotionally drained. Your goals are temporarily hindered and you are unable to progress forward.

Wow...talk about hitting the nail on the head...

No comments: