Sunday, September 21, 2008

1st Annual Gathering Women's Retreat

This weekend was so much fun! I was able to relax, hang out with some great friends, and I took a shower without someone turning the light out on me. HAHA The ride up there was a lot of fun, with 5 additional people in my van...we only got slightly lost on our way to Eagle Rock...

Here's our cabin. It was super nice!!!
Here's our group during the morning praise and worship study time.
Here is the creek...the water was crystal clear!
This is the creek where a lot of women went exploring, but they said there were spiders, so I just enjoyed it from afar.
Here I am, playing with the self timer on the camera...
Here we are, playing a hilarious game of Catch Phrase! And here is the Van Crew, heading out after all the fun!



No comments: