Monday, August 14, 2006

School Daze...

Today, I dropped a small fortune on textbooks for this semester. My classes start Thursday and I'm really not looking forward to it. Its 15 hours of mainly computer programming and website design classes (which will hopefully give me the know how to create a much better website for our family) mixed with some accounting and sociology. Everyone thinks I'm crazy for working full time, going to college full time, and being a mother of three boys under the age of 4. The only thing that is keeping me on task is the fact that I only have three semesters left! I want to get all of this out of the way because I know our lives aren't going to slow down in the near future. Its just going to get more hectic with sports and piano lessons and Boy Scouts and whatever else my kids want to do. When I was growing up we moved so much and I wasn't able to really participate in extracurricular activities. My boys will know the joy of being involved.

No comments: